Research Working Group
The National Working Positive Coalition Research Working Group seeks to become the premier international resource for the employment issues of persons living with HIV/AIDS.
The NWPC Research Working Group promotes the practice of research for the development, facilitation, implementation and evaluation of strategies and interventions addressing the employment needs of PLWHA.
- Support research endeavors in the area of HIV/AIDS employment
- Validate instruments and define key constructs for HIV/AIDS employment research
- Discuss current HIV/AIDS employment research findings and challenges
- Post key research information to the NWPC web site (bios, research abstracts, links, bibliography) and review content on a quarterly basis to ensure material is accurate and current
- Provide support to new scholars in the field to promote high quality HIV/AIDS employment research
- Provide leadership in HIV/AIDS employment policy initiatives
- Identify and investigate emerging issues in HIV/AIDS as they relate to employment
Special Issues of Journals Related to HIV & Employment: